Treated sewage effluent reuse
Increasing utilization of treated sewage effluent as an alternative source of water to protect underground water via the establishment of treatment plants and rehabilitation of current plants, in addition to improving the quality of produced water.
- Increase TSE reuse percentage to promote environmental protection and safe disposal.
- Provide quantities of TSE for reuse and safe disposal.
- Expand TSE utilization for different purposes to protect underground water.
- Reusing 25% of TSE by 2025.
- Completing the goals of the initiative in 2023 .