Reducing network losses
Detection and treatment of leaks to reduce losses in water networks through maximum utilization of current assets.
- Reduce physical and commercial losses by establishing water auditing areas, controlling and monitoring leaks, replacing, installing and connecting meters to the remote reading AMR system.
- Improve the billing system.
- Optimal utilization of current assets.
- Increase water saving in quantities delivered to cities.
- Defer investments in water resources sector.
- Reducing water loss to 15%
- Completing the goals of the initiative in 2024