Eng Mohammed is deputy minister, water services and CEO of National Water Company
Engineer Mohammad Mowkley, holds a bachelor degree in chemicals engineering from King Abdulaziz University and an executive certificate from MIT University, USA.
1. Appointed Deputy for the Minister of Environment, Water and Agriculture 10.12.2016. Issued a resolution to merge the water distribution sector under a unified lead that ensures merging water services throughout the regions with the NWC.
Named CEO of National Water Company (NWC) along with existing responsibilities as Deputy Minister to lead water distribution sector in the Kingdom.
2. Spent 12 years at Obeikan group for industrial investment in the manufacturing sector of paper, printing and consumer goods packaging, 2005-2016 as GM Paper Industries, before becoming Vice President and finally CEO in 2015.
3. Before joining Obeikan Group, he worked as an operations manager with Kemya company, an ExxonMobil and SABIC joint venture.
4. Mowkley has 21 years' experience in business administration, operations, investment and project management. He has a proven track-record of driving cultural change programs through talent acquisition, training programs and managing long-term transformation strategies while carefully monitoring development.
5. He has demonstrable ability in transformational leadership including strategic management, cost optimization, operational efficiency, process automation, project delivery, and performance optimization.