What is the transfer service of water bill for the actual beneficiary through "Ejar"?
A service that enables the tenant to manage the water services of his/her household, regulate consumption, in addition to reducing the disputes arising from the previous mechanism of collecting and paying bills. After connecting with Ejar rental system e-network, it is possible to transfer the financial liability of water bills to the tenant.
- How can I request the bill transfer to the actual beneficiary?
Through Ejar network while registering the contract between the property owner and the tenant.
- What is financial liability?
- Financial liability is the billing of the account in the name of the service requester according to the contract entered between the property owner and the tenant.
- How much will the last beneficiary pay by using the service?
The last beneficiary of the service will bear any consumption, violations or issued fees that are payable after the date of agreement between the two parties.
- When is the financial liability reinstated to the owner?
Reinstatement of the financial liability will be automatic after expiry of the contract between the two parties (when not renewed) or if the contract is cancelled.
- What are the data required to request the service?
Owner's ID details – Tenant's ID details (Saudi) – NWC Account Number.
- How can the owner follow the transfer request of water bills to the actual beneficiary?
The owner can follow the request from its creation until it is completed through NWC's service channels. After that, the account details will be available to the tenant.
- What are the obstacles to complete transfer of water bills to the actual beneficiary?
- Account is not active.
- Active installment claims on the account.
- Meter is closed.
- A payable amount on the account.
- Delinquent owner's accounts and.
- Active sanitary drainage installment requests on the account.
- Back bills on the tenant's accounts.
- If the account category is not included in the categories covered by the service implementation.
- What are the accounts to which beneficiary bill transfer applies?
- Commercial accounts.
- Residential accounts.
- After submitting the request to transfer water bills through Ejar platform, when will the account be activated for the tenant?
The procedure for activating the account for the tenant takes two business days from the date of application, a text message will be sent to both the owner and the tenant.
- What are the services available to the owner after transferring financial liability from him/her?
All services are available to the owner after the transfer of financial liability, except:
- Change property ownership
- Clear bills.
- Temporary closure of the meter
- What are the services available to the tenant after transferring financial liability to him?
All services are available to the tenant after the transfer of financial liability to him, except:
- Change property ownership.
- Change connection diameter.
- Change connection location.
- Termination of service.